Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

What used to be, but is no more [ESS]

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

What used to be, but is no more [ESS] Empty What used to be, but is no more [ESS]

Post  Erosaf Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 am

It wasn't easy, being the one who was next in line for the throne. There were some things that did not happen as they used to, and I knew that one day soon, the one thing I feared would happen for real. I would lose my parents, and it would be Lindan Marcos who killed them, by controling his dragon. Not that I believed a dragon should allow himself to be controlled, that was a sign of weakness.

Sighign, I headed out of the house down to where the others were sparring. It didn't take long before I was sparring with a few of the elves. Glenawing was no where to be seen though, which was odd.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

What used to be, but is no more [ESS] Empty Re: What used to be, but is no more [ESS]

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 am

Glenawing

He was sitting on the banks of a lake, he ran his hand through the sand, he also wondered where Gem might be. He wanted to spend time with her greatly as he loved her. He smiled and looked out into the clear water seeing fish swimming just underneath the surface. He picked a pebble and threw it getting it to skip two times before it plunged into the water with a small splash.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

What used to be, but is no more [ESS] Empty Re: What used to be, but is no more [ESS]

Post  Erosaf Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 am

"Can no one best me?" I asked, as a third opponent lost the fight against me. Then Drannor came walking over and I chuckled. "You want to fight with me, cousin?"

"If you really think you can beat me.."

I laughed. This would be interesting, his gift against mine? Mind reader against foresight? What would happen here?
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 am

Glenawing

He knew Gem would have been looking at him at the sparring fields, he laid back on the ground and smiled; this was a rare commodity for peace, he had gotten used to war and fighting and dueling but had forgotten of what it was like to just sit down and do simply nothing. From a childhood of training to becoming a general he had experianced more war then most elves have in their entire lives. He fought for freedom and liberty and though sometimes for peace.

(what's with the matriarchal society what are we the Iroquois? Razz)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 pm

{It's how things arose in Force Collide}

"Glen was looking for you, Gem. Said he was heading somewhere you used to hang out when you were both younger," Drannor added. "We can fight later, once you go see what he wants."

I smiled at him. "Alright, I'll come find you later," I replied, and then I headed off, thinking where that could possibly. mean.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

(What happened to equal rights? Razz)

Glenawing

He smiled and slowly began to doze off.

(don't have any muse tired.)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Eventually she managed to find her way to where she knew Glenawing had been talking about. There were some things which she had not been able to do since coming back to Anthatal, and she smiled as she saw Glen was asleep.

"Hey," she said softly, looking at the lake. It had been a while since she'd been here/
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 am

Glenawing

He looked up and smiled, "Gem what are you doing here?" he sat up and looked at her smiling.

(no muse)
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 am

"A little birdie told me you were looking for me, or you wanted me to come this way." She smiled at him. She knew though that Keya was not happy with Glen after the messy breakup they had had. "What have you been up to?" She was not going to ask him about that, it was not something she liked to cover at the moment.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:00 am

Glenawing

He smiled and looked at her, "Nothing just sitting wondering thinking, come sit next to me." he patted the ground next to him, Keya was his past and he felt that him and Gem would have a promising future together as it had before Keya. He grinned, "Come on I won't bite too much." He pulled some grass and tied it into knots and then made it into a small boat and laughed a bit.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am

She smiled at him.
    "You haven't been the one who keeps getting taken by someone against us. Keya just dropped me off in Anthatal, after she managed to let Drannor know she'd found me. She also knows who took me in the first place after I killed Lindan Marcos."

That had been a long battle, but somehow she was the one who had walked away from it alive.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 am

Glenawing

He smiled, "Good your back, now I have less to worry about." he paused and took her hand, "I think it's time we started things a new gem." he smiled at her and pulled her too him.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

She smiled at him. "You know I'll be busy for a while, Glen. There is a lot of work to be done at the moment, there are a few things I promised Keya that I would do before we leave Nuban." Not to mention she knew that there was something she was hiding from everyone. Something only Keya knew about at the moment.

She did not want anyone knowing that Auraka and her had been expecting children, but any time now someone was bound to notice, there was a noticable bump near her own waist, and she knew what that was completely well.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 am

Glenawing

he grinned, "I figured my queen" he bowed and his hand moved to her waist and he felt a bump, one of his eyebrows rose and looked at Gem, "Gem is it me or did you gain some wieght?" he speculated on what it could be, what if it was a child.... He looked at her seriously.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 am

“No I have not put on any weight. That's something left over from when Auraka was still alive.” She sighed. She knew it was something he would not like to hear about, but it was something she had been happy to do when it came to Auraka.

“Sadly, this lot will not be my heir even though they are the oldest of any children I'll have in my life.” This was something she was well aware of. Though they would inherit a title of their own of course, and she knew there was more than one that was coming for her at the moment. There were three.

“I've known for a while, since before the last fight I had with Lindan Marcos that we were expecting children. It's unfortunate they will not know their father.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 am

Glenawing

His hand moved to her lips and he kissed her, "You shouldn't have fought and this though annoys me I can live with it, and what do you mean by this lot how many do you have in there?" his hand moved away from her waist and to her back.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am

She sighed, knowing it would annoy him, that was only understandable though, he likely wished they had been his, not Auraka's. “I had to fight, it had to be ended by a member of my family, as that whole war was a family feud. You forget that Lindan Marcos was my uncle, and that Keya always will be my cousin. Something that Keya has promised never to start of her own.”

She smiled at him. “I believe there are three growing inside me at this point in time, Glen. Two daughters and a son.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 am

Glenawing

He sighed,"It is but they will have me, I can't blame childeren for Auraka," he paused and kissed her and his hand moved around to her back and he kissed her again.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am

"That's true, no one can blame a child for who their parents were, though I know a lot of elves don't trust Keya because of her father, which is not all that fair, is it?" She smiled at him though, there were some times she never understood why others were that way. "They don't even give her a chance because of the name she carries."

It was true, all of them had seen how the other elves who did not really know Keya acted around her. Though the human king was gone, his daughter was only liked by the people she was the leader of. "Speaking of Keya, I have to travel to Nuduien for her coronation."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 am

Glenawing

GLenawing nodded, "I'll come." he kissed her again, "We both will go and you need to rest come on were going home."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 am

She smiled at him. "I can find my way to my own home, you know that." She chuckled lightly. "Takes more than the damage that was caused from that battle to phase me at all." She smiled, then started off towards the massive white tree she had always been able to call home. later she would call a meeting about the idea of leaving Nuban, but not till after the coronation.

"We will have to head to Nuduien tomorrow, the dragons can blink us there."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 pm