Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

War Comes to The Elves ALL

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

War Comes to The Elves ALL - Page 4 Empty Re: War Comes to The Elves ALL

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 am

"Did I not tell you that you are not welcome back in Nuban?" Keya asked idly, staring at him in anger at the thought of her homelands being threatened by someone she had once loved? "While I stand you will not be claiming them, Glenawing. You cannot rule two lands and be able to have any peace so just stick to one!"

Gem growled, knowing that there was no chance that she was about to let both lands fall to him. "Choose one and stay there Glenawing. You know I will fight you no matter where you choose to attack. And one day I will kill you!" She knew though that to say such a thing was very out of character for her, but it was something that was needed at the moment.

"No matter what you do, I will still be the true queen of this land, and Keya will be for her lands." She knew though that she would tire eventually but at the moment she was still strong enough to defend herself. She knew that her children would have been shocked to see her fighting in such a manner, but it was not something she could think about at the moment.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:22 am

Glenawing

"I will rule them and you will watch me ascend to the throne." he snarled and began to increase the fury of his blows, he continued to attack and slash looking for an opening an weakness.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:35 am

She growled as she fought, knowing that the angrier that she got the harder it was to stay elven. Drannor and Auraka had always warned her to keep her anger under control but at the moment, she knew that even the control she had over it was slipping.

One of the attacks from him came too close to her neck for comfort though and she felt the tremour that raced down her spine. For a single moment she froze and then fell on all fours, her parents looking on in horror. It almost seemed as if Glen had killed her, before she leapt to her feet. Only this time it was not her normal feet.

No the creature in front of them was no elf. Though she knew that this had skipped her father, she cared not. Long black fur covered the huge panther from the tip of her nose to the tips of her paws and tail. She snarled and leapt at Glenawing one last time.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am

Glenawing

He looked at her somewhat surprised and he paused for a second and as she lunged he side steped with speed only an elf could possess and hit her with the pommel of his sword on the back of her, it's skull hopefully knocking her out.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 am

He knew she had never wanted to fight with him. But as the fight had gone on she had found herself less resistant to doing so. Now she snarled as she leapt, and though he dodged and whacked her on the back of the head he only succeeded in giving her a headache. She snarled as she turned back to look at him. She had stopped for a moment, and it was then that a huge golden bear came racing out.

“Change back Gem!” Drannor shouted, though it came from the bears mouth for it was him. “You can't control what you are. It's not safe for you to be like this!”

She snarled at Drannor but even as he spoke, she knew there was no chance she would be able to not do so. He was the leader of the druids from Taror after all. In this one matter he was higher ranked even than her. Slowly the panther changed, forming back into her. As she did, she saw two taller elves, the same age and clearly twins, a male and a female coming towards them.

She blinked. It couldn't be... Glen and her children? But how had they found her once more she had no idea. The yougner male looked like Glenawing moreso that her, while the female looked like her, only she had flame red hair.

She stepped back though as they moved to stand near her. “Arjun... Aishiwaria... what are you two doing out here?”

She could see Meira, Hybur and Pollae staring at her in confusion though that cleared up. They knew what was going on it seemed.

The huge bear that was Drannor glared at Glenawing. Clearly he was in no mood for something like this, after losing Neldor only the day before. And it was Glenawing's fault too! The elf appeared out of the bear and the eyes stayed narrowed. He said nothing but the glare said it all.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 am

Glenawing

He looked at Drannor nodding in thanks and then look at the two elves walking forward, one resembled him oddly and the other Gem with only red hair, he looked at them confused and wondering who they were, he pointed his blade and the boy, "Who are you and name your allegence." he looked at him glaring.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 am

“I can't believe you can't tell, Glenawing,” Gem laughed mockingly. Arjun and Aisiwaria are their names. They are your children from me, Glen. From before Auraka came in and so called ruined everything for you? I know I've said it before, but I'm glad he appeared.”

From the looks on the twins faces they almost seemed shocked about who their father was. They knew though that it had been Glenawing who had been attacking their mother, but they had not thought it was their own father.

“How could you attack our mother?” Aishiwaria asked.

“Not the best way for us to first meet you, father,” Arjun added.

By now, Meira and her brother and sister had joined them beside Gem. It seemed they did not resent Gem for having these two as well. They seemed happy.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 am

Glenawing

He lowered his blade looking at Gem questioningly,"Is this true?" he looked at Arjun and Aishwaryia, "Why didn't you tell me of this?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:29 am

“We had no idea who you were, father,” Aish replied, though there was a cold side to her voice at the moment, one which had never been seen before. She loved her mother.

“I guess this puts a thorn in your plans doesn't it, Glenawing. You can't really do anything to me without angering them. Not even Auraka knew about these two, they were one of my most heavily gaurded secrets. You never deserved to know after the recent things that happened. I would have told you if you had off backed off, Glenawing,” Gem replied.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 am

Glenawing

He looked at them and then Gem, "No it doesn't put a thorn in my plans because I only planned on putting your under house arrest after I begin my rule." he looked at Aish and Arjun, "Only if I had known." he pointed his blade at Gem, "Surrender Gem it's no use."

Arjun looked at his father and looked at his sister and whispered, "You don't think he could be doing something right? In a way mother did betray him not only about us but even doubted him at times, and leaving him for auraka when she knew of us?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:39 am

Aishiwaria chuckled, staring at her brother. "I would have thought more of you, brother. She's only doing what she thinks is right, thats all."

"Do you think I will ever obey you, Glenawing?" Gem asked, glaring at him.

"Or that i would let you do that to my cousin after what you've taken from me with your stupid war, Glenawing?" Drannor growled. Clearly he was still angry with Glenawing. "You have no power over Gem and you never will."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am

Glenawing

Glenawing, he smiled, "So be it, while we speak my forces have defeated your armies and are coming and will penetrate the walls of the castle." he looked at Drannor and said calmly, "I told my riders to stay clear of you and Gemit was fluke."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 am

"I still hold you responsible, Glenawing. That will never change. You knew that you would find many of your freinds turning against you when you struck at Gem, so you should have pulled out while you have had the chance." Drannor would never forgive him.

"Go back to your island. I told you I would not raise a hand against you, Glenawing, but no, you're ignoring that. All I wanted was peace, if you won't let everyone have that then you may of course remain here on the islands and the rest of us will go elsewhere," Gem replied. "I will not allow you to lock me in my own castle."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:51 am

Glenawing

Glenawing looked at her sighing, "Fate is inevatable and that will be your fate." he looked at his childeren, "Tell me Arjun, Aish, if your dear mother was fair as she says would she have hidden you from me? Would she have kept you a secret as if you were a scar?" he looked at Gem.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 pm

“Do you honestly think she's going to surrender while there are still warriors here who will fight for her? Just agree to what she's suggesting, Glenawing. I might have withdrawn from the fighting for the last day and a half, but any more of this attitude of yours and well, you might just find yourself dead, Glenawing.”

Gem had not spoken a single word, nor had she moved to show any sign of surrender. It was Drannor who had spoken, and for him, the word surrender was not one in his vocabulary when it came to Glenawing. He was one who would fight to the death. “Neldor may be gone, but until the one responsible is dead, I will not stop fighting.” And the one responsible was Glenawing. Not the rider who had slain Neldor.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:48 am

“Do you honestly think she's going to surrender while there are still warriors here who will fight for her? Just agree to what she's suggesting,Glenawing. I might have withdrawn from the fighting for the last day and a half, but any more of this attitude of yours and well, you might just find yourself dead, Glenawing.”
    Gem had not spoken a single word, nor had she moved to show any sign of surrender. It was Drannor who had spoken, and for him, the word surrenderwas not one in his vocabulary when it came to Glenawing. He was one who would fight to the death. “Neldor may be gone, but until the one responsibleis dead, I will not stop fighting.” And the one responsible was Glenawing. Not the rider who had slain Neldor.
    No she had been busy trying to figure a way out of what was going on at the moment. She knew that she would never give up her title what so ever to Glenawing. "Enough, Drannor," Gem spoke softly but it was enough to get him to look at her and listen at least. "I have figured out another thing we could do to end this with no one having to surrender what is already theirs. You remember that the islands are indivdual, and only answer to someone when there is the call for help sounded in their weyrs."
    She paused knowing this was not going to be easy to achieve. She sighed. "All of you know I can change that, I have that power at least. So what if I was to give you the Moon and Day dragon islands as well Glenawing? I would keep only those of the Dusk and Sun for my own."

Glenawing
    He smiled at the idea, in numbers and power wise he would be stronger, superior, "I agree but, I also want to be able to spend at least some time with Arjun and Aish and make up, or attempt to make up for where I have been absent." he looked at them hoping he could show them his more calm side and his caring side then his war like side. He lowered his sword and looked at Gem, "We have a deal then."

"I might warn you though, you will be hearing from me occasionally. Auraka and my children are Riders. Meira is a Sun Dragon rider. Hybur is a Dusk Rider and Pollae is a Moon Dragon Rider. Not to mention my cousin, Ashlere is a Dawn Dragon rider!" She sighed. "They will go to their respective weyrs for training, but I will call Ashlere away often, seeing as she is my Steward, and that role comes first, not that of being a Dragon Rider. I will let you spend time with Aish and Arjun of course."
    Glenawing
    He noddded, "Good oh and also I will have a few of my forces stationed here." he began to turn around, and walk away from Gem and the others, he looked at Aish and Arjun, "I'll come and get you two in a few days time."
    And strode out to the court yard and waited for Veer.

“No. take your men and get out! None of your men are remaining here. I might have let you live, Glenawing, but I will not have you spying on me like that." That was something she would not allow. "My island is my own, not yours."
    Gaelira growled in outrage. "Nor would I allow it."
    Gem said nothing about him thinking that he had the greater strength. She owned the two strongest weyrs and that was all that mattered to her at the moment.

Glenawing he looked back at her and said calmly, "Is that so, then I shall have my riders patrol this region daily." he looked at Aish and Arjun, "Be ready two morning's from now I'll come to get you two." he smiled faintly at them and then sternly looked at Gem, still angry of her not telling him of their children
    Arjun simply nodded and looked to his sister wondering what her reaction would be.

"That's not happening either. I told you i wouldn't raise a hand against you so there's no need for those Riders here either." Gem glared back at him. Clearly the feud between them was still there. She was not going to relent at all.
    Aish sighed, not knowing what was really going on between her parents. Sure, she'd talk to her father, but she knew that things were going to be hard for him to help her understand. She after all had a dusk dragon of her own, not that her mother or father knew of that.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 am

Glenawing

he said calmly "Just be ready you two." he ignored Gem completely.

(I have no muse we need to fast foward or something."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:30 am

She sighed as she watched him go without another word back to her. His riders were not welcome here, other than Ashlere, and she had been quite clear about that. Plus he deserved the Moon Dragons, traitors that they were at the moment. She knew that eventually she would have to deal with them, but not for a while yet.

As soon as he was not interested in what she was doing any more, she would deal with those traitors. There were a few people from that island who were her dungeons at the moment, after she had captured them after they kidnapped her daughter. It was not something that she was pleased with that island for doing.

Oh and the little matter of them training their riders to prepare to kill her and Auraka. Though Glenawing would care less if Auraka was dead, it was clear he did not want her dead. Seemed that things were not perfect for him either when it came to having them under him. He had no idea of the trouble he was causing.

Aish woke the next day, knowing that her father was coming to visit. However when she looked at the ceiling above her, she winced. Where the hell was she? That was not the ceiling that she was used to seeing. Surprisingly she was able to get up, but upon reaching the door she sighed as she tried to open it. It was locked.

There was no window except for a tiny one high in the wall above her bed. Sighing she stood on her bed peeking out. All she could see were people's feet pounding the sidewalk. Great, so she was hidden underground.

Gem winced as she woke, knowing that Glenawing was coming once more. It was not a good thing. Though when she realised that Aish was missing she was surprised. Who had managed to get into her city and take her daughter? This was not something she needed right now. It was not long before the Sun Dragons were in the sky, searching for Aish, Gaelira and herself amongst them.

Gaelira growled as she flew, she had woken to a distressed Caranath flying towards her. Caranath was Aish's green dusk dragon. Very much like Terrador he seemed to be as well, though only six months old.

Together, the sun dragon and dusk dragon searched.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 am

Glenawing

He looked to the eastern horizon as Veer flew towards Gem's city, partially in ruined city. He looked down looking at men recovering from the slaughter, his forces had barely lost any men. Veer neared the city and then landed in the court Yard he looked to see Arjun and smiled, and then looked around wondering where his sister was, "Where is your sister?" Arjun shrugged, "I haven't seen her since yesterday." Glenawing frowned and began to pace wondering why she wasn't there.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:01 am

Gaelira shot over Meadowbrook once more, heading in another direction with Caranath. They were not going to rest until she was found, that much was clear. Gaelira did however spot Veer in the courtyard as she flew over, but she took little notice of the golden dragon.

Ashlere came out then, noticing Veer. She had been told to wait for him to come. Her golden female dragon, Ramoth came after her. "Hello Glenawing," she said. She did not bow or anything, not something needed. She at least had not lost her station as Steward to the throne, though she would never answer to him, despite being a Dawn Dragon Rider.
    "Gem and Auraka are not home at the moment. Gem asked me to wait here incase you showed up."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Glenawing

He looked at her a bit angry and becoming impatient, "Where is my daughter?" he glared at her wanting an answer. He clenched his fist and began to pace back and forth wondering where she could have gone, then it hit him, what if someone had kidnapped her. "Where is her room?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 am

“Would we be searching for her if we knew where she was, Glenawing?” Ashlere asked. Unlike her cousin, who was the real leader of all of them, not him, she kept a calm face against him. Plus she was a Dawn Dragon Rider and she had no time for this rage of his.

She sighed. “We've already searched her room for anything that might lead us to her. Caranath, her dragon is worried sick, hence why the lady of this castle is not here presently. I would be searching as well, but someone had to wait here for you to come, and we decided it might as well be me, as that is what my role as Steward to the Thron asks of me.”
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 am

Glenawing

He looked at her puzzled, annoyed, and angered at those who dared to take his daughter, he continued to pace back and forth in the court yard, he rubbed his chin wondering what, where and who could have taken her. He muttered to himself, "I've only known her for two days and I already lost her." he looked to Ashlere, and said calmly "When will Gem be returning?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 am

She grimaced at his words about Aish being missing, and the ones aimined at Gem. "I don't know how long they'll be gone, as long as it takes to find her I guess." She sighed. "She'll likely stop back in eventually, but until then, it's me you'll be dealing with, no one else."

Though some of the elves did not like him, she was not one of them. This was her home, and though she did not like the way he had attacked, she knew not to be rude or anything like that. She had been well trained to do her job by her own mother, and she intended to stay that way.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:29 am

He scowled angerly, and turned to Veer, "Tell the riders to look for her leave no stone unturned." Veer nodded and took off. Arjun look at his father worried for his sister, he would rip those who took her apart with his bare hands. He looked to Ashlere, "Is there a way you can get my mother?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:43 am