Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -  Empty Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -

Post  Kanchana Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Tahuar Inarlesn

The heavy wooden door slammed opened, all pairs of male eyes within the bar landing upon the neat, young woman in the doorway, eyes darting all over the room as if to be ready for any danger. With long brown locks twisted high into a bun, resting tightly on top of her head without a loose strand on show. The nasty looked sword rested on her hip, bouncing with every stride and the blue tint sending shadows in all directions, over her shoulder a large, well looked after quiver and bow upon her narrow right unloaded and yet ready for quick use.

Dangerous brown orbs glinted, a smirk growing in place of her otherwise unreadable expression.
    "Piss off," she snapped, a flick of her wrist sending the staring men away with a clear dismissal.
    She could be known as beautiful, despite the way her temper and hard personality carried those away. And the few that tried, well they didn't stay around for long.

Armour of warm brown and ivy green clinked together as she moved into the all male bar, clonking herself down on a stool and ordering a very unfeminine hard beer.
    She shot back the drink without so much as a cough before ordering another and staring at its dirty glass rim.

"Hello pretty, can I get you a drink?" asked a rather good looking human as he sat beside her. Her brown eyes narrowed, glaring at the man.
    "No," she snapped, turning back to her drink and taking a sip.
    "Oh, come on gorgeous," he said, ordering her one anyway with a small gesture.
    "I said no," she hissed, standing and moving away to the corner by the fire place and settling with her back against the wall.
    He stood, heading over towards her again but she already loosened an arrow and missed his head by less then a hair.
    "Next time, sweetie," she said sweetly "I wont miss."

The man blinked in shock, suddenly finding a thick arrow just above his head. Sending her a half-scared glare, he headed back to his own table to his laughing mates. He didn't doubt for a second that next time she wouldn't miss.
    "She's insane," he muttered to his friends, looking over his shoulder at the grinning lady, fingering an arrow and studying him before shuddering and getting back to his drinks.
    Slowly, everyone else followed suit. Though, taking turns to glance at the odd, highly talented woman.

Downing the last of her beer, she quickly ordered another. It was hard for one of the elven kind to get drunk, their bodies to adapt to be destroyed against such a weak drink.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -  Empty Re: Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -

Post  Erosaf Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:11 pm

He sighed as he headed towards town once more. The whole family was with him, there were markets on in town at the moment. Things were hard for his family, but somehow they always pulled through every hardship that was thrown there way. Now though they had one thing that helped when the hard winters came.

Five months back, a huge red creature had landed in the field that he'd been ploughing, frightening the horses. When asked what it was doing there, the creature told him tersely, that he, Ignitus had waited five hundred years for Jason to become the age he was now. It was something that completely surprised him.

Now though, everyone in town knew about Ignitus, it was hard to keep someone that big from the others.

he chuckled as he followed the others through town, choosing to duck into one of the taverns on the way.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -  Empty Re: Never Cross The Swords-Woman - Erosaf -

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 am

Tahuar Inarlesn

Brown orbs flickered towards the door, landing on the boy who had entered but did nothing of it. He was just another human after all.
    But the gazes slowly drifted from her form, eyes seeking the warmth of the fire or the beer in their hands.

She hummed under her breath, taking the drink in her hand more slowly now that she felt the liquid sliding down her throat. Half the humans seemed to be drunk already, and the evening was still young. The thought brought humour to her mind, these weak souled humans would never get anywhere in the elven world. That's why they were humans and not part of the stronger race.

But she didn't hate humans, only had a sever dislike of the male gender. Oh and most of the female population. Well actually, anyone she didn't like the look of she disliked. She was a easy woman to love, but rarely would one openly admit their feelings. She would only shoot them down.
    Painfully as well.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am

he ordered a drink and then went to sit near one of the outside tables. He did not like crowds much though. Before he was able to get outside though, one of th barmen greeted him with a loud, "Hail, Uruohtar."
    He sighed. "You know I'm not one till the king finds out about me having Ignitus, don't you?"
    The guy chuckled. "it's still good to know that dragons choose people from Tel, thats all."
    He sighed, taking the drink and heading out. Instantly the red dragon landed next to him. He was huge, ruby red with cream horns. A red fire blade attached to the end of his tail.
    "Are you alright?" the big creature asked.
    "I'm fine, ignitus."

http://images.wikia.com/spyro/images/b/ba/Ignitus_dotd.jpg
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Tahuar Inarlesn

Interest sparked, her eyes flickered to the door way and studied the young human male once again. Handsome, passable. Human, she sighed and noted it down. A rider, the elves didn't need another rider against them.
    Throwing back the rest of her drink with a practiced hand, she dropped a few gold coins onto the table and stood, removing the arrow from the wall and moved gracefully outside before anyone noticed, elegantly placing it with the rest.

Brown orbs scanned the area with a practiced eye, landing upon the massive red dragon with ease.
    "Uruohtar!" she called after him, moving up beside him, unafraid of the massive beast and was swiftly beside him.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

May as well play the part, Jason, Ignitus said, turning his head to stare at the elf.

"Yes ma'am?" Jason asked, noting she was an elf, not a human.

"This is Ignitus, the fire lord," he said, smiling. "And who are you?"

“I’m not sure, what we’ll do, Ignitus. He doesn’t know of us, but neither does the leader of the other side of riders, as far as I know. We’re trying to stay neutral in all this bloodshed.”

“He’s right, I do not want to fight my brethren,” Ignitus said. “Such things are disastrous for those involved, youngling.”

Jason sighed. There was so much happening, and yet he did not know who he wanted to be. "We're content at the moment helping helping one of the farms, though I think we do make more trouble than help to be honest. I'm not from this place at all."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Tahuar Inarlesn

Ears clear on show, she wasn't scared of anyone who dared get in her way or push her around. She was more then capable at looking after herself, or winning a few three against one fights.
    "I guessed," she said, eyes flickering to the red beast for a second before landing back upon the human male.

She sighed, sensing that he didn't seem to know who or what she was.
    "Do you know what I am farm boy?" she asked him, trying to keep her tone level and seem somewhat nice for once.
    "I mean, where I come from?"

Her eyes flickered towards the red dragon, nodding her head slightly to the ancient beast. She might not be the nicest person around, but she knew someone who could bite her head off easily when she saw them.
    "To right dragon, which is what my kind are trying to do."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm

"I know you're an elf," Jason replied. "I noticed the second I saw you. Its not like you're trying to hide, though elves are not normally welcome here."

"He's right. You're lucky the lord of this town is away at the moment, else he'd have captured you by now." Ignitus added. "i have not seen any elves not hiding their identity from humans in a long time. Five hundred years have past since i was an egg. Never once have I seen one like you."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Tahuar Inarlsen

She flashed a dimpled grin, a rare emotion across her flawless features.
    "Correct genius," she muttered "I am an elf, and I have no reason to hide when I am more then capable at protecting myself."
    She shrugged her narrow shoulders, sword glinting in the afternoon sun.
    "Never lost a battle and don't plan on starting anytime soon," she said, eying the pair once more.
    "I am heading to the capital of the elves, I seek to join a elite group of warriors. Alas, companions might be..... welcome," she said, actually hating the idea of company after so long alone but knowing it was better to have a rider with her towards the elves then a rider in the middle of nowhere without training.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:18 pm