Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT] Empty Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:42 am

It seemed odd now, as she moved through her town. Though Nuduien was crumbling to pieces because of the changes being made, in her name, there were brand new buildings behind the castle, for it was now the building closest to the entrance in the new stone wall that led into Nuduien.

The people there were mostly celebrating, for they knew their new queen was about to take her place on her throne. Keya though herself was rather unsure of whether this was the right thing for her to do, even though she knew that only she could take the throne for herself by right.

She knew that things were changing in her homelands. But it seemed almost surreal, she had been an orphan and now she was to become queen? It seemed odd that such a change could occur for her at the moment. Only herself was being crowned today, it was unknown if Glenawing would stay here, or leave with the rest of his people at this time.

Though the elves were going to be leaving Nuban tomorrow, she knew that it was something she worried about. Could she really hold the entire nation together? Of course she had to do things her own way now, Gem had said that she would only become queen when Gem knew she was ready to take on all the responsibilities.

There were only two other people in the room at the time, Auraka and Gem. She turned to look at the pair of them. “Do you really think this is what I'm meant to do?” She knew she was worrying over nothing, but this was a big deal for her.

Last edited by Erosaf on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT] Empty Re: Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Auraka gave her a kind smile and nodded his head gravely.
    "Yes Keya, neither Gem nor I would allow this to happen if we did not believe it was you who should," he said softly, knowing just how she was feeling at the current time.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT] Empty Re: Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

“You know what I have to do well enough though. You're used to it. I have people turning against me every single day!” Keya replied. “You don't know what they say behind my back when I leave someone's house. They say that Hycis is more worthy of my father's throne than I am, and she's meant to be his niece.” They did not know the history between Hycis, my father and I. “Sometimes I wish I never found out who my father was, things would be so much more simple!”

“Keya, had that of happened, we would never be leaving Nuban, because I know personally what my sister is capable of. There would be no chance that we would ever let Hycis be what you are going to be after today. She has no idea what is coming for her when I find her again.” It was true, next time I met with her, either I would die, or she would. “I know that we've left her loose at the moment, but if you do find her, send me word. I will deal with her personally.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 pm

"Keya, your deserve this and you know that," he said gently to the younger woman "and you will be fine. You will be a beautiful and powerful leader, and people will understand and see that in the end."

Auraka smiled with a nod of his head "give it time, and you'll feel like you have done it forever," he said with a shrug "just don't ignore the paperwork like I do...and you'll be fine."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm

She laughed. “I know you keep ignoring it. Trust me, that's not going to happen here.” She smiled though, there were some things that really needed to be put into perspective here. She sighed. “I better go see how my gaurds are doing at the moment, I know there is much to be done at the moment.” Plus it would keep her busy until the time came.

Rhyllae-Ash sighed as she shifted her arms in the long yellow jacket that she had to wear. There were some things that never changed. Her leggings were a bright yellowy cream, and the boots she was wearing were almost up to her knees. The joys of being one of Keya's Yellowjackets. “Anima.” What had she gotten into?
    Onyx sneezed, looking up at her.
    Her bow was neatly polished and her arrows were all clean and repaired. She wondered what had gotten into Kiiron lately, she hadn't seen him since the eggs hatched.

Drannor chuckeld as he moved around the room that he and Sahar had. He was dressed neatly in the armor he had worn once when Gem was crowned. For this was one day when he was on duty, just like Keya's Yellowjackets.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Auraka nodded his head and watched her go, turning to Gem.
    "Remember the day we got crowned love?" he asked, grinning slightly "we were both so scared...or at least I was, you have always been to stubborn and strong for your own good."
    He kissed her cheek and then her bloated stomach, cooing to the growing babies.

Kiiron sighed, fingers kneading his head as he grew lost in thought. His heart thudded in time with hers and her scent kept him up all night, but he couldn't do anything about it. He didn't want to risk being rejected, he couldn't loose someone as important as her. So he stayed away, never far but always from sight.
    "What am I going to do?" he whispered, shutting his eyes to try and find peace.

Sahar sat on the bed, watching Drannor move good naturedly around the room and smiled in turn.
    "What are you laughing at love?" she questioned with humor, lifting an eyebrow.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"I better get ready, I'll see you there," Keya replied, and then she turned and headed out of the room. Things were going to be very difficult for her, but she would get passed all of the trouble that was coming her way.

Gem chuckled. "I do. You were so damn scared." She smiled at him though. There were some things she was glad had not changed over time. She was too used to being aroudn him.

Rhyllae-Ash sighed, lookinga t the sword she barely knew how to use that was part of her new uniform. Keya knew she was an archer more than a swordswoman, but now she had to learn to use the blade. That would come though as part of her Uruohtar training.

Drannor smiled, looking at her. "The last time I wore this was when your brother became a Prince."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

"Really?" he teased, seeming in good spirits now that everything seemed to be running smoothly "and you weren't scared at all, it was all me...?"
    He laughed loudly, kissing her hair and squeezed her hand "let's go get ready love, Keya will need both of us soon."

"Really? That long ago?" Sahar asked, smiling at the memories "huh, time passes so fast...the twins are 11 this year...can you believe that?" She shook her head, hand running though the red curls as she stood and pulled her green dress on, a favourite of hers, and tied the wrap around strap. She was a rider yes, but more of a healer, so she don her healing clothes. Also, they were more comfortable in her pregnancy.

Kiiron moaned internally, shaking his head but stood from the edge of his bed and tightened his sword in his sheath and headed towards the door, hand pausing over the handle before pushing it open and moving into the hallway.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm

She sighed as she headed towards the door, and stepped out of it. There were some things that were never going to change. Sure she knew a thing or two about fighting, but those were things that Manora scorned her for. It seemed that the elf never wanted her daughter to do any of the things she was. Manora wanted her to be more like her, not someone who had their own plans for life.
    She stepped out of the door, only to see Kiiron at last. “Where on earth were you hiding?” she demanded as Onyx turned to stare at the other as well.

"True, she will be looking for us. I have to go and find something, I won't take long, I know where it is, I think." Gem smiled, and she slipped away from Auraka, weaving her way through the halls, knowing where to go though not knowing how she knew.

"Yes, things have changed in that time. I don't think many knew about Keya for most of her life. Gem has gaurded that secret for a long time," Drannor chuckled.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Kiiron's eyes widened as she snapped at him, stepping back slightly in surprise and wished he was still in his room, while at the same time glad to finally see her and talk to her one on one once more.

"Around," he said simply, with a half-smile "training mostly."

Lai, the little hatching, chirped at his feet and eyed his older brother before clambering up Kiiron's side, and resting on his shoulder, neck extending until it was mere inches from her face and squawked once more before burying his face into Kiiron's hair and earning a confused glance from him.

Internally, he was cheering, glad that she had missed him.

Auraka sighed but nodded, watching her disappear into the castles depths and decided to wander around himself while he had the chance.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Onyx was chattering to himself as he saw his brothers antics. She smiled though. “I'm not surprised Keya let you join the Yellowjackets as well. Why she wanted me is anyone's guess, I can't even use a sword, only bow and arrows.” She smiled though. There were some things that never ceased to amaze her when it came to her best friend. “At least she got an able fighter out of you.”
    She sighed. There were some things she would never understand.

Gem moved quickly towards where the armoury was. She knew there was something in here that was meant for Keya, but Keya's father had never bothered to give it to her. Her Rider's sword. It was the thing that she wanted to find, so that Keya would be acknowledged as a fully trained rider. Seeing as she was the eldest of the riders, not in age, but in time of being a rider, it was her duty to give it to her.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 pm

"You will be just as good with a sword before you know it," he said gently "you already have the graceful, fluid walk of one and soon you'll be dancing around chopping everyone's heads off."

He chuckled internally at the mental image of his beautiful angel dancing around, heads flying everywhere. It was pretty odd, really.

"If you wanted, maybe I could help you train?" he offered, hoping she would say yes. Any reason to be closer to her, any reason was enough.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Ah there it was the sword that was meant for her cousin and her cousin alone. She smiled, drawing it from the sheath. It was a simple blade, straight and not curved like that of an elf. The handle was Citrine in color, the blade gold. There was a huge piece of gold in the pommel. Pleased, she covered it with the cloth it had been under before leaving the room, with the covered sword.

"Thank you but I doubt it," Rhyllae replied. "Archery is more my thing, but I know i need to learn from someone."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

"Take what you can and learn more then that is given," he said wisely, smiling warmly and the corners of his eyes crinkled up with the tilted of his lips.

"And you should join me in the early morn, I train with the sun and pace myself though out the day when I am off duty," he said before gesturing towards the hall "shall we head towards our princess and the ceremony?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm

“Yes we should get over there. Keya will be expecting us to be there before her.” She smiled. “I'll show you where to go.” She knew what was going on with the plans for the day. It was going to be a good time had by all. She knew that her life as a farm girl was over now that Onyx was around. And yet last night someone had tried to kill her already.
    That had sucked most certainly.
    “Follow me.”
    She smiled and headed in the right direction, she knew the town very well. It did not take long for her to find the place in one line that was closest to the throne. “You're opposite me,” she said.

Gem smiled as she drifted into the room, wearing a long pale yellow dress that was the same colour as her long hair. She was still holding e sword, but this she placed out of the way for the moment. Now all they waited for, was Keya.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

Glenawing

he was in his white and golden armor his blade and his dagger were belted to his belt, his cloak that was white with a golden sun on the back bellowed behind him as he entered the hall, today was the day Keya would be made the queen of the humans, he knew she would be fine, he would be leaving with his people tomorrow though he would return as often as he could to spend time with her, his hand was on the pommel of his sword as usual, he looked to Gem who was in a yellow dress, he stood next to her and he sighed, "Today's the day we've all been waiting for." he looked for Keya, waiting for her. He glared at Auraka as usual.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 am

"i don't know how you can leave her behind, I wouldn't have been able to, if Auraka was a half elf like Keya." She sighed. There were some things that she would never understand when it came to Glenawing. She was glad though that she would not have to do so. That was something of a relief for her.

She knew that her cousin was on the way, that much was certain. "You can tell her yourself, she doesn't know you're not staying here."
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 am

Glenawing

"I'll return as much as i can Gem, but my duty also lies to the people," he paused, "She will understand, I hope." he looked at Gem, "I'll tell her soon."
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am

"Just don't leave it to the last possible moment, Glen." That was something she knew her cousin would not like in the slightest. "I know Keya, and she will not be happy if you do wait till the last minute."

She smiled though. There was little to say at the moment.
    eragonshadesslayer
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  eragonshadesslayer Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 am

Glenawing

"Don't worry I won't." he paused and looked up.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 am

There was a clatter of hooves and the doors swung open, admitting a tall half man, half horse creature. This chestnut bodied centaur continued through the room and stopped before Gem. "Greetings,Your Majesty. Entara sent a few of us to oversee things."

"How many did she send, Eltaor?" Gem was pleased to see him.

"There are three others with me Where do you wish us to watch from?"

She smiled. "The door end of the sword line. That way others can see over you."

He nodded. then he was off, at a walk though this time, soon three others came in after him, taking their places.
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 am

Tirach walked in throughout the main doors into the hall where everyone was. There sat gem and Auraka. Tirach bowed, "Majesties." He looked around, "could you tell me what's going on?"
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 pm

"Keya becomes queen today and tomorrow all the elves leave Nuban, except for those who opt to stay back here. Our time here is over, we have a place to rediscover." Gem smiled, knowing she had summed the situation up in one sentence, though it was not something she made a habit of doing.

She could see that others were moving in now. "I best get upstairs... I know what happens and how. I'll see bot of you after the ceremony, alright?"
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Auraka rested beside Gem, nodding to the chestnut bodied centaur as he and his kin moved to the end of the line.
    "Been a while since I've seen one of them," he whispered softly to her, raising an eyebrow with a soft chuckle "we'll be here, waiting....is Glen here?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

"They have been busy, Auraka, recovering their loses from the battle against the Minotaur when it came to Lindan Marcos. And yes he is here, but he has something to deal with that will be more than stressful enough. He chose to leave with us. Keya will miss out there. Please don't tell him you know."

Gem smiled, then she headed upstairs. It did not take her long to see her cousin. She looked flawless. "Well, I guess its almost time." She smiled at Keya. "I knew you were the right one for this, always." Neither of them moved towards the stairs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 am