Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

4 posters

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT] - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

"Good," Kiiron said gently, squeezing her hand in comfort. He wished she would have a better relationship with her family, but completely understood why.

Faeron tugged Ashlere's hand gently, knowing that they were done talking.
    "Are you really okay?" he asked as Ani padded after them "are you hungry? Injured?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT] - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I worthy? And Must you go? [ESS, KANCHANA, DKT]

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

"Hungry but thats all. Velatha completely healed me, with one of the powers that a Dawn Dragon has within them." Ashlere smiled looking at him. 'And yes, I missed you both as well." It was something he had not said, but his actions had told her than he had. "I'm glad I'm back somewhere safe... well as safe as Nuduien could ever be."
    She did not miss anything when it came to where she was in Nuban. "It's a pity though, that I missed out on all the last weeks of us elves being here."
    Rhyllae nodded. "You'll see, it'll work well."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 am

Faeron nodded, dragging her towards the buffet table and piling her a plate high of food.
    "Eat," he said with a fond smile, sitting beside her and staring at her beautiful features.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

"Before you know it, I'll be back to normal, faeron." Ashlere smiled, hugging him. She was pleased that she was safe once more. "I never want to deal with hycis ever again." That was something she was completely against.

She ate, rather slowly, even though she knew she was a little hungry. At least she had been fed, but little, seeing as nearly everything came from the same place as the raw meat for the dragons. Even so, she avioded one of the bits of food, she could smell blood on it, from some animal.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 am

"You wont," he promised fervently "you wont, I promise...you're safe now, and I don't plan on letting you go."
    He squeezed her hand gently.
    "Ever."

He noticed she left the parts of meat untouched, nodding his head gently in understanding. He wanted to know the truth, the whole truth. But he didn't want to bring up awful memories so quickly.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 am

No elf ever consumed meat, it was something that they were deadset against. She smiled, he was worrying too much about her at the moment. There really was nothing wrong with her, other than the bad memories that she would always have of the time with Hycis. "Don't worry, I'll be fine now that I am somewhere safe."
    She laughed for a few moments, as she spotted the others talking about something. It seemed that Keya and the others were all preparing for what was going to be a long journey ahead of the elves. Gaelira swooped back in, and Keya, Ashlere and Gem all looked at her.
    “The ships are ready for us to leave,” she said. “They now wait at the harbour for us.”
    Gem smiled. “Well, at least that went according to plan.”
    dragonknight1400
    dragonknight1400
    Human

Post  dragonknight1400 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 am

Ooc: soooooo I am completely lost......yeaaaaaa
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 am

OOC:
    Keya has just become queen.
    Rhyllae-Ash was stolen from her room but has been returned, Kiiron has had to go talk to her mother about something important and he has won what he wanted there.
    Ashlere went missing, seeing as Hycis wanted to annoy the hell out of Gem before she left Nuban. Ashlere is now safe.

pretty much sums it up, please PM someone next time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:41 am