Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Returned For You (Erosaf)

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Returned For You (Erosaf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returned For You (Erosaf)

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 pm

As Faeron moved away from them, one of Gaelira's huge feet reached out, catching him around his middle and bringing him back to look her in the eyes. She was glaring at him, the huge carnelian orange pools sparkling with anger. “How dare you!” she growled, setting him on his feet but she did not let of him.

Even Ashlere was staring at him in wounded disbelief., though Gem had wrapped her arms around her protectively. Ramoth landed and padded over to her rider, Gem wthdrew back to Gaelira's side.

Gaelira was the only one who spoke at the moment. “We are trying to help you Faeron. And you choose to insult us like this?” She growled, snarling at him. “You might have changed, yes we can see that, but all of us, and I'm sure Ani included, can still see the old you inside fo you, Faeron.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:48 pm

"How did I insult you!?" he questioned with wide eyes, not even bothering to struggle against her mass of strength as he felt her cool claws against his bare chest and looked at his frantic dragon as she saw him.

Faeron! she cried mentally, turning her gaze to run his length and tried to fight her way though his strong barriers what did you do!

Nothing, he snapped bitterly.

The small red dragon recoiled, sending him one last look over her shoulder as she leapt back into the sky. A tear dripped from her scaled cheek and the lingering look forced Faeron to turn away.

Call me when you are back....she whispered, hurt lacing her tones as she disappeared

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm

“What was that with your sword earlier pointed at me?” Gaelira snarled, glaring at him. She stared at the elf in her claws. Though her claws were touching him they wouldn't hurt him, as she had retracted them from that foot while she held him. Much like she did when she had to get Gem somewhere and her rider was unconscious.

“That offended both of us, Faeron,” Gem murmured. “Not to mention yelling at me was not wise, Faeron, you know how much I hate that. Getting that behaviour from Glenawing is more than enough to have to deal with you as well.” She tired of this.

Ashlere sighed. “Why won't you talk to me, Faeron?” His words still stung. “And you offended me too with what you've said of late. Or are you too embarrassed to even acknowledge that?” Ramoth rested her had beside her rider.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 am

"You suddenly appeared! What else am I meant to do when a big, bloody dragon lands from the sky and I don't know who it is!" he peered up at her, wriggling slightly and huffed in annoyance at his lack of movement.

"Anyways," he sighed "I put it away once I knew it was you didn't I? If I wanted to attack, surely I would of done it already!"

He didn't seem to notice Gem's upset tones, rather turning his attention of Ashlere with a look of hopelessness in his eyes, a emotion that hadn't been there before.
    "I'm not good for you anymore Ashlere..." he whispered, seeming to struggle to say the words "I'm....."

Seeming to choke on the words, his body suddenly shuddered and went limp in Gaelira's claws.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 am

This was not the Faeron they all knew, Gem knew that much. She wondered in a way if this was the way she had once acted when she was not herself either. It certainly seemed out of character for him at the moment.

'I know you know Aniel, could you go find her please?' Ashlere asked her dragon.
    'Of course. Where shall we meet you?'
    'In the castle, I think he needs to get some rest,' Ashlere replied.
    Ramoth nodded and then leapt into the air, searching for the smaller red dragon.

Gem and Ashlere both climbed up onto Gaelira back and the white dragon leapt into the sky. She was more gentle now, knowing that things were not well with Faeron at the moment. For she too remembered the boy as a different person to the one they had at the moment.

It was not long before Gem and Ashlere had Faeron safely lying on one of the beds. Ashlere's own in fact. They knew Auraka would have seen them returning, but neither of them had seen him as yet.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 am

Auraka looked up at Rasjar's urging, frowning slightly as the sight of Gem and Gaerlira flew towards their home. Ashlere was at her side, not that that was uncommon in itself, but the third figure he could barely make out was. The limp form was on Faeron, he was sure of it and when the great white dragoness landed he knew he thought true.

Moving swiftly from his study, he hurried down the hall with worry on his heart and followed Rasjar's directions.
    "Ashlere? Gem?" he questioned whence he entered the room, eyes falling upon the restless Faeron "what happened?"

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am

“We're not sure about what exactly,” Gem replied, looking up as he came in. She sighed. “He's not himself, Auraka.” Quickly she recounted what had happened in the woods. Including the bit when she'd been offended. She was nothing but thorough when it came to things like this. “I'm starting to wonder if this is similar to when I wasn't myself, a long time ago.” That time had been a dark stain on her memories.
    “I don't think its only his training that's affecting him at the moment,” Ashlere added. “This is something more than that, I have the feeling.” She sighed as she looked at Faeron. She honestly did not know what to think about the Faeron that had come back to all of them. Though she loved him, she didn't know what to make of him at all.

It was not long before Ramoth spotted Aniel. “Ani!” she called. “We need you,” she said, stopping in front of the red dragon. She sighed. “Faeron's in trouble, he really is, with my rider and with Gem. They won't hurt him or anything, but he is in trouble. I know Ashlere would never let anyone hurt him though so he's safe at least.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 am

Aniel's little head lifted from the ground it rested, her tail flickering in the air at the younger dragon's approach. Unshelled tears rested in her orbs, and they lowered so not to meet her gaze.
    "I don't know, he blocks me...I can barely feel him, it's as if there is no longer a bond between us," she said, heaving herself to her feet "he...he is no longer my Faeron."

But even so, the love she still held towards her rider flourished, so she moved to her feet and gestured for the other dragon to lead the way.

"What happened?" she asked softly.

Auraka's eyebrow furrowed together at the mention of the darker days, and his hand instantly brushed the young elf's forehead, as if to feel for a fever on the shivering head. His frown deepened as he recoiled, as if hit, and curled tighter in the ball as he shuddered.

"I think you might be right...and he is trying to fight it," he said softly, never glancing away from the lad "Ashlere, don't sit so close...and Gem, please don't go close either, if he is to loose this battle for the one I am thinking about, well he wont have a choice but to kill those he is after."

Ushering with his hands, he looked around for the familiar red head of Aniel.
    "Where is his dragon?" he asked "she might be the same..."

Making sure that he was between Faeron and his girls, he gestured openly.
    "Call Drannor, maybe he can help.."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 am

“Aniel is different, Ramoth is bringing her back as we speak,” Ashlere replied. “I thought there was something off about him.”
    Gem looked at her. “Can you ask Meira to go to Drannor and Sahar please?”
    “Sure.”
    Ashlere left the room moving quickly to find where Meira was. The two girls spoke only for a few moments, before Meira's male sun dragon leapt for the skies heading towards the Dusk Enclave.

Ramoth sighed. “I wish I knew,” she replied. She told Aniel what had happened before Aniel had turned up, how Gaelira ended up holding Faeron. Then she leapt into the sky, leading the way quickly to where the others were in Ashlere's room. Her rider was just entering the room herself.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 am

Aniel felt worry clutch at her heartstrings as she rushed though the sky, only thoughts of her unstable rider in her mind.

Squeezing though the doorway, she clacked against the flooring to his side and laid there, eyes wide as she studied his thrashing body.
    "What's wrong with him?" she asked, head turning to study every body that lingered in the room and noted Auraka's questioning glances.

"Don't you know Ani?" he asked, frowning once more "surely you have to....?"

"He's blocked me," she whispered "I can't even break down the walls, not even if I ram then...there is....nothing there."
    The sadness and desperation in her tone was clear, and she looked to the others for comfort and answers. But none were coming.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

OOC: Merged this thread in to include Drannor. taeron may be brought in too.

“We wish we knew, Ani,” Gem replied. “But from things from the past, I have sent for my cousin for help. If I'm right and I think I might be, he'll be able to set Faeron right, without hurting him.”

She sighed. “All we have to do now, is wait, for my daughter to return with help. Which should be any minute, Drannor agreed to help.”

She looked up to see Pollae standing in the doorway at the moment, the only one missing was Hybur at the moment, but he had gone searching for Kasinda. With Pollae though there stood the tall but powerful blue Dusk dragon who had claimed her as his own. Venali.

“Not far to go, Drannor,” they heard Meira speaking now. Pollae and Venali were inside the room now, the walls seemed to change their size to accommodate the dragons comfortably.

Then Meira entered, with Narimya following her. Venali said nothing as Drannor entered, not wanting to cause any trouble now.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Aniel bobbed her head sadly, eyes darting between the elves, dragons and her rider that restlessly stirred.
    Oh little one...she whispered mentally, nose rubbing his in comfort as she sighed.

Sahar shuffled beside Drannor, head lowered and bright eyes trained on the ground. Long, red strands laid limp on her shivering shoulders, as if feeling the cold more then anybody else in the room. She was a broken soul, seeming to be nothing of the former Sahar who was ever so kind hearted to everyone. It was as if someone had taken her place in looks and nothing else.
    The ever smiling Taeron followed faithfully at her side, glances sent in Meria's direction every now and then.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Drannor's eyes went around the room once, looking at each figure in there before his eyes locked onto where Faeron was. Yes, there was certainly something going on here, he could tell. The tall fallen Dusk Dragon Rider sighed as his eyes watched Faeron for a few moments. Though he was a mind reader, he was stunned himself. But a moment later he grinned.

"Nothing better than a challenge," he chuckled. "That's not only Faeron over there, but three people. Not that its an issue, they won't be able to stop me from helping him." He looked at his son pointedly. Guess you get to see me in action for once. Just don't intrude on me in a way I'll notice if you're going to listen in. "I can fix this, easily enough."

Meira blushed as Taeron kept glancing at her every now and again. Why couldn't she be the one that got the Dusk Dragon?
    'You doubt my choice?' Narimya asked.
    'Of course not, only..' Meira cut herself off. 'You don't need to know, Nari.'

Drannor looked at Aniel now though. He knew that he likely had some explaining to do when it came to her. Though he was telling all of them what he'd found, it was she who he looked at for this was her rider that was involved.

“There are four minds inside Faeron at the moment, one of which is himself. Technically, I've been able to free someone when there was only one other mind inside them, but back then I was weak. Though it won't hurt Faeron, he will know I'm there, just like the other parasites that are controlling him at the moment.”
    His eyes met Gem's for a moment as he heard her thinking. Well who knew someone would try that again? Hope its not that infernal Drian.
    “From what I can tell without entering that fight yet, it is no one that has done such a thing before. Though alone the minds I can sense are weak, together they have almost as much strength as I personally do, when it comes to the talents of the mind.”
    He paused once more to look at Aniel. “It would be best that you do not try to do anything to defend Faeron while I work, it will only impede me, and it will hurt him if you do. I cannot fight while there is someone other than Faeron himself that I have to help.”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Sahar's eyes seem to sparkle with a small glimmer of hope, thinking of her daughter and her soon return.
    "Faeron?" she asked, healing instincts kicking in as she knelt swiftly at his side and rested a cool hand on his sweaty and restless form.

Taeron smiled sheepishly but shuffled from Meira's side and knelt between his mother and father, slowly probing his mind to the unconscious elf.
    "I sense them," he said to Drannor, withdrawing so that he could see but not even Drannor could sense him.

Aniel peered at Drannor in earnst, sadness lingering her her soft orbs as she studied upon her rider with worry.
    Tell me, she begged him softly, needing to know what was happening. She blamed herself, this was all her fault. He was sick, or controlled...or whatever else could possibly be wrong with him and it was all her fault.
    Hesitating, she nodded ever so slightly and tugged the barrier up between her and her rider tightly so she could feel nothing of whatever was happening to him and of what Drannor would do.

Taeron looked at his father with a nod.
    "Can I help? If they are as strong as you together, you and I can easily beat them," he said, seriously

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Drannor sighed, he did not answer either of them this time. As soon as the barrier rose once more between Aniel and Faeron, his mind rushed forwards in a huge surge of power. One which Taeron would never have known the full extent of until now. This mind was powerful, and he felt the other minds in Faeron's head recoil at the sheer weight of his own before they fought back.

Those who had no ability to read minds would have no idea what was going on, for to them he seemed to be doing nothing. Auraka though would have some idea, he'd seen this before. Gem knew as well, she'd had him do this for her personally before.

Drannor was careful though to throw up a huge barrier over where he knew Faeron's real mind was, before he started to really fight back. He knew alright, who was inside the boy's head. Drian.

'Get out before I make you, Drian. And take your vile followers with you. You have no right to do this to Faeron. Nor any of the other Dragon Riders, fallen elf.'

The two minds seemed to battle with each other for several minutes before Drian replied. 'Hah! Drannor Silverleaf, or should I say Drannor Doathan! I knew you'd get involved. I won't withdraw, not a chance. If I heard correctly, you're as fallen as me.'

Drannor knew that Taeron would be able to hear everything. 'Never will that happen. I would never stoop so low as you, even if I did fall once. It's none of your concern!' Though hearing his father's surname had shaken him for a moment. There was a roaring sound in his mind that he knew came form his other half, though it was an animal. Then all of a sudden, Drian's presence vanished from Faeron, as did the other two. Sighing with relief, he as well withdrew to watch Faeron for a moment before speaking out loud.

“It's done.” He was panting, that had been quite the fight. Though the question remained in his head, How does he know who my father is?
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Aniel couldn't do it, she couldn't stay in the room with them all. Eyes half crazed in worry, she whimpered before spinning on her hide and disappearing outside with a flash of red.

Taeron's eyes snapped up, landing on his father's pale and panting form before resting his hand gently on his shoulder in support.
    You are stronger then you ever let on, he whispered mentally towards his father and....my power is the same, if not stronger.

Indeed, it was true. Taeron was just as his father, probing mind wise, but with the added bonus of his mother. A shield. A mind reader that could shield so well that not even a mighty dragon could get past. Well, maybe other then a Sun dragon, but he hadn't tested that yet. But he hadn't even explored his truth mental capabilities so far.

His young mind rang with the words of the 'vile' elf his father had forced from Faeron's mind and couldn't make sense of the words. What did this all mean?

Sahar watched on with worry, sensing the little shifts and changes Drannor made without moving to help Faeron. And as the sweat on his forehead broke and the shuddering halted, she smoothed the damp hair from his forehead and sighed softly, knowing that he would be okay.

She looked over at Ashlere with a small smile, nodding slightly to let her know that he would be okay.
    "He might have a few memory issues, due to what he went though, but he should recover fine," she told her.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"I know he'll recover, Sahar," Ashlere chuckled, though her eyes did not meet Sahar's. No, they remained on her friend, not looking at anyone else. She really was worried about him.
    'Ramoth, can you go let Aniel know everythings over here?' she asked in her mind.
    'Of course.'

Drannor grimaced as he struggled to overcome the turmoil that was going on in his own head. He knew one thing, Drian had a lot to answer for. More than Taeron would know at the moment.
    It was then that the blue dragon in the room chuckled, drawing everyone's attention.
    Meira grinned knowing what was about to happen already.

"Don't you recognise me, Drannor?" Venali asked.
    Drannor actually stepped backswards in shock at the familiar voice. It couldn't be..... then his eyes narrowed and he gasped. "It can't be you."
    "Why can't it be? I did say I would return, when I knew not, but I would return none the less."
    "Neldor?"
    "Yes, that is me, however I go by the name of Venali now."
    It seemed too much for Drannor to take in and for the first time in a long time, he fainted.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Sahar gasped in horror as her husband tilted sideways and hit the floor with a echoed thud, instantly bustling her skirts around her as she droppedto his side, clutching his head in her lap.
    "Drannor!" she cried with worry, eyes scanning his forehead with worry before looking up at this Neldor, but not Neldor, dragon.

She went to speak, but her own bonded bet her to it.
    "Neldor," Cyara whispered, claws clattering along the ground as she scuttled towards his, ramming into his side gently with her haste to reach him "is it truly you? You have returned to me?"
    Her green eyes sparkled with hope, seeming to mend her broken heart slightly.

Aniel found herself amongst the trees of the elven forest, lost deep in thought in the unfamiliar foliage. She was so distraught with Faeron and there return home that she didn't seem to notice the two, much larger dragons before her. A male elf standing in between.

She was almost upon them when she stopped, eyes wide as she peered up at there huge forms and tried to scurry backwards. But, without fail they stepped forth as one as did the elf.

"You're mine," he growled and then everything turned black.

Last edited by Kanchana on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 am

"Oops," Venali chuckled, as he saw Drannor faint. "My bad." The someone else barrelled into him and he chuckled, looking down at the smaller yet older Cyara. "Cyara. Yes, its me." The bright green eyes roamed over her for a moment. "Did I not tell Gaelira to tell you I would be back?" He was glad to be back.

"At least i had some idea that this was going to happen," Pollae chuckled, looking at her dragon.

Meira blushed. 'Now you know what i was keeping from you,' she thought to Taeron as she crossed the room over to him. Clearly she was more than a little surprised. "So much for not over reacting."

She had found Aniel but as soon as she saw the other two dragons she winced, hiding back in the trees. Ramoth knew she was a coward for not helping her friend, but she would be outmatched here.

Ashlere gasped as she felt her dragons terror for her freind. "Aniel!" Her dragon's fright echoed into her own voice this time.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:50 am

Cyara seemed to shiver with delight, her head resting against his scaled shoulder and was finally at peace. He had returned, and though he was slightly different, in form of names and scent, he was the same dragon that had been her mate.
    "She told me," she whispered "but I had started to..."
    The aged black dragon shook her head, her words no longer mattering.
    "At least you returned before our eggs hatched," she smiled slightly.

Taeron smiled down at Meria by his side, chuckling with her at the mention of his father.
    "Well, maybe he did a little.." he had to agree "never seen him faint before."

"Aniel!" he yelled, bolting upright and eyes wide with worry as he fought against the bed sheets to get free. His words of worry echoed Ashlere's, but he didn't even seem to notice the others in the room.

It wasn't until the pale looking Sahar stood shakily and moved to his side, pushing him down gently did he yell and struggle more.
    "Who are you people!" he yelled "Ani! Ani!"

Sahar breathed deeply, whispering a short word of magic and he instantly fell silent and into a dreamless sleep.
    A hand raising, brushed gently against his forehead with a sigh and frowned slightly at the scar on his cheek, probing it gently but shoved that to the back of her mind for the current time.

"He is distraught, where is his dragon?" she asked, peering around for the small red dragoness "he will continue to fret until he lay's eyes on her, best he stays asleep...or he might hurt himself or others until then."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 am

Venali chuckled. “I would have been back sooner, but it took Pollae a bloody long time to see the egg I was in.” Pollae blushed at this. “But given the circumstances, who can blame her for that?” He smiled.

Ashlere winced as she felt her dragon's rage. “Ramoth is with them,” she said, though her eyes were open she did not see any of them. Not far from Meadowbrook, heading towards the Moon Enclave...”

Drannor winced as he came back around. Then he saw Venali again, but this time, he did not even react the same way. He blushed though, completely embarrassed by what just happened then. “What did I miss?” he asked. “And what's wrong with Ashlere? Her heads a serious mess...”
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:33 am

"Wait..what?" Sahar whispered, looking at Ashlere with wide eyes "she left?Al the way back there? Why would she do that...?"

Taeron nodded in agreement with his father.
    "Yeah, Ash," he asked, cocking an eyebrow in question "what's the matter...you're thought's aren't making sense..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:41 am

"They aren't only Ashlere's that's why," Drannor replied. "They are Ramoth's."
    "Not by choice she's not," Ashlere replied. "She was near here, but two bigger dragons showed up with a Rider and captured her." She shuddered. "Ramoth's furious at them right now, but she won't show herself as she knows she stands no chance..."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Tareon nodded in agreement.
    "Yeah, I can sense...well hear her as well," he informed everyone "but..ah, that explains that."

Nodding, he sorted his way though the frantic thought's of the dragon and her rider before allowing his eyes to widen with horror.
    "Aniel's been taken...by to Moon Dragons, due to there size...I don't know how they got that big....Moon Dragons aren't meant to be that big..." he whispered, looking at his father in horror "it's him! It's his voice in her memories..."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 pm

“I gathered as much,” Drannor growled. “He knew I was nowhere near Aniel, so he retaliated at me for breaking the hold on Faeron.” This was getting personal right now when it came to Faeron and Aniel. “He also knows that I will go after him, there's no way I wouldn't.” He sighed, “He owes me an apology or two at the moment.”

Gem sighed. “Do you think there might be a way for you to catch up to them?” she asked.

Pollae and Venali were talking, though the conversation was sheilded from Drannor and Taeron at the moment. Then Venali spoke out loud. “I know of the danger there is towards you and Auraka, Gem. Pollae has told me of that. I will not risk my rider, but she has agreed that I could go with Drannor myself.”

Drannor raised an eyebrow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 pm