Forces Collide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forces Collide

One world torn apart by war. Another to be discovered. Who is going to survive this battle?

2 posters

Returned For You (Erosaf)

Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Returned For You (Erosaf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Returned For You (Erosaf)

Post  Kanchana Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Taeron blinked, meeting Meria's gaze and shook his head sadly, for once in his life he wasn't smiling broadly and joking around. His facial expression was painfully serious, as if he knew this was much worse then anyone else did.

"We must hurry," he urged looked at his confused father who was eyeing the dragon that had been once his in the passed life "the trail is still there...maybe we can pick it up!"

Cyara looked up from Neldor's side, nodded her small head in agreement.
    "You can fly with my little one," she said softly to Taeron and peered up at Neldor before tilting it in the direction of Drannor "hurry Drannor, if he offers you should know better then to wait," she scolded him good naturedly, knowing this must all be a shock to his system.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 am

Gem looked at Drannor this time, she did not really care that there were two mind readers in the room as she thought, Bring him back alive!
    Drannor chuckled. “Easier said than done, I think, Gem. He'll likely be waiting for us to come after Aniel.” He blinked, looking at Ashlere.
    “What of you Ashlere? Your dragon's the one who knows where they are, you coming?”
    “I think I better, she's not likely to listen to any of you.” The younger elf sighed, knowing this was not the easiest of things to deal with.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am

Sahar looked up at Cyara then at Drannor, fear reflecting in her large green eyes.
    "Stay safe," she whispered, arms wrapping around his chest and pulled him tightly against her "please..please stay safe."

Cyara looked at her rider sadly, knowing that her heart still pained her but she was trying to change, to turn back into her old self. But if she lost Drannor, that would be it. She would be forever lost.
    I'll keep him safe little one, she promised mentally as her scaled nose nudged her pale cheek, turning slightly to Gem with a pointed look but she didn't say anything.
    Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 am

Gem smiled as she knew what Cyara had asked of her. There was no point in her going anywhere else at the moment. She looked at her daughter though. “I'm guessing you want to go with them?” she asked.
    “If I can,” Meira replied.
    “Go on then. They might need Narimya's abilities when it comes to getting Aniel. Plus that way I won't have you getting really worried about Taeron.”

"Don't worry about me," Drannor said, hugging Sahar. "I'll be fine."
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:32 am

Taeron smiled slightly at the mention of Meria worrying over him, but it was nothing like his usual kind. In fact, he would rather she did stay behind, just encase any danger came up. He couldn't help but worry over her, and noted to himself to speak to her properly about this when they came back with Aniel.

Sahar nodded, though she knew that she would worry regardless.
    "You always say that," she muttered with a sigh, but kissed his cheek "bring them all back to me.."

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 am

“You worry about her too much, Taeron,” Gem remarked. “My daughter is a good rider, I should know, I trained her.” She smiled, she was proud of her daughter, very much so. Gaelira was a little edgy, knowing she couldn't go with the others at the moment. She knew the danger was too much for her.

“I will,” he said, smiling at her.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:58 pm

"I never said she wasn't," he said with a small smile, knowing indeed that she was a lot stronger then she appeared and was very proud of her himself, but he couldn't help but worry, at least a small part of his mother was in him.

"Let's go," Cyara prodded gently, turning to walk from the room.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 pm

One day she knew that her daughter would become a fine young queen. One day soon, that would happen for Meira and most likely at this point, Taeron. She knew that he would learn to trust her when it came to the things she did and did not do. It was something though that she knew would only come with time.

Meira chuckled as she climbed up into the saddle that rested on Narimya's back. She was more than ready for this, and Gem was aware of that, she was sure. Plus Gem already knew that they would be able to sucessfully apprehend Drian, and rescue Aniel.

"Ashlere, you can fly with me," she said smiling. The other older elf climbed up. "Well, Narimya's certainly bigger than Ramoth. I'll be glad to get back to her."

Venali chuckled as Drannor climbed up onto him. "Just like old times," he chuckled before Narimya leapt into the sky.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Taeron looked at Gem with interest, having seen her thoughts before his own mind and shook his head with slight humour and grinning at Meira, his old self back for the current time.

"Well fine," he joked, instead jumping on his mother's dragon, Cyara, after asking permission of course as they all leapt into the air.

Erosaf
    Erosaf
    Admin

Post  Erosaf Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

"You could have flown with me if you has asked," Venali chuckled.
    He streaked up into the sky quickly though, following Narimya.

Ashlere of course was busy talking to her dragon, trying to calm her.
    Not to mention finding out where she was exactly.
    It was not long before they found the golden dragon, she was flying herself, watching something in the distance.

"Over there!" Ramoth snorted, looking in the other direction.

The three dragons could easily be seen, not far from them.
    Kanchana
    Kanchana
    Dragon Rider in Training

Post  Kanchana Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Cyara dropped in a sky dive motion that only her little size would allow, she was enjoying flying today. Neldor was back by her side, everything was falling back into place. All they needed was Kasinda and Aniel and everything would be fine.

"Little one," she greeted the much larger fae before her, she often called those younger then her little one, even though often they weren't quiet so little compared to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm